Open an account at GentingBet.com today and take advantage of our £10 First Bet Insurance.
If your first settled bet of £/€10 or more (at odds of evens (2.0) or greater) doesn’t win – we have you covered with a £/€10 free bet
A "Qualifying Bet" is a losing first settled real money single bet of at least £/€10.00 (£10 E/W) or more at odds of Evens (2.0) or greater (or a multiple where each selection is at odds of 2/5 (1.4) or more) on a sports betting event of your choice. Only losing win single part of an Each Way bet will qualify.
Only new recreational customers aged 18 or over placing a qualifying bet can be eligible for the Welcome Offer. Free bets due will be credited within 24 hours of your qualifying bet settling and must be used in full within 14 days on a selection with odds no greater than 4/1 (5.0). Any returns from a free bet will be paid back into your account minus the free bet stake. Genting reserves the right to refuse the bonus and withhold or claim back winnings resulting from said bonus if it is suspected the customer has breached any of the Terms below.
For more details please see the Full Terms and Conditions below.
Full Terms and Conditions:
A. Other Terms
In addition to these Welcome Offer Terms, please note that you are also subject to:-
(i) Our (Main) End User Terms and Conditions; and
(ii) Any further applicable Bonus or Promotional offer terms once a member;
In particular, please note that our Main End User Terms:-
(i) Sets out our complaints and disputes process in the event of issue;
(ii) Sets out our procedure for self-exclusion;
(iii) Sets out our powers to act (and for the purposes of this document cancel or hold Bonuses, accounts and/or withdrawals) in the event that we suspect cheating, fraud, criminal or other impropriety on our websites including abuse of offers; and
(iv) Limits our liability in all cases (save for personal injury or death) to lesser of (i) any disputed stake or (ii) any disputed bet or wager.
We will post updated Terms on our website from time to time and inform you by email of significant changes. Continued membership post-change will be taken as your deemed acceptance of the revised Terms.
1. This promotion is only offered to recreational customers. A recreational customer is, by definition, considered to be one who uses the offer for the ‘purposes of enjoyment’ only. For the avoidance of doubt, this definition does not include customers who deliberately seek to take advantage of promotional offers through methodology (whether individually or as part of a group) which attempts to guarantee profit (or increase the likelihood of it) regardless of the outcome of the event
2. A player will not be considered a recreational customer where there is evidence that a series of bets, placed by individual customers on the same outcome, are linked through a referring website or forum, messaging service, arbitrage alert system or betting system.
3. Subject to point B1 + B2 above, this offer is open to new GentingBet customers, aged 18 years or over who are resident in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands).
4. The offer is available only once per person, household address, email address, debit/credit card number, and IP address.
5. Genting employees or anyone professionally connected with Genting cannot participate.
C. Welcome Offer Mechanics
1. This offer only applies to sports bets placed via sports.gentingcasino.com, msports.gentingcasino.com or the GentingBet app.
2. A free bet with a value of £/€10.00 will be awarded if your first Qualifying Bet placed on the website loses.
3. A "Qualifying Bet" is the first settled real money single bet of at least £/€10.00 (£10 E/W) or more at odds of Evens (2.0) or greater (or a multiple where each selection is at odds of 2/5 (1.4) or more) on a sports betting event of your choice. Only losing win single part of an Each Way bet will qualify.
4. Any bet(s) placed on a non-runner, push, or void selection will not count as a Qualifying Bet.
5. Free Bet (capped at £/€10.00) will be credited to your account within 24 hours of Qualifying Bet settlement.
6. Free bet must be wagered in full on a selection with odds no greater than 4/1 (5.0) (“Wagering Requirement”).
7. Any returns from a free bet will be paid back into your account minus the bet stake.
8. Free Bet will expire if not used within 14 days.
9. A maximum of one free bet can be placed on any individual sporting event.
10. This Welcome Offer cannot be used in conjunction with, or to contribute to, any other GentingBet.com promotion or new account offer.
D. Genting’s Rights
1. Genting reserves the right to amend, withdraw or terminate this offer at any point.
2. Genting reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude and/or limit the availability of this Welcome Offer to any customer at any time.
3. Genting reserves the right to request any reasonable documentation in order to prove the eligibility of the customer.
4. If the player breaches any term in sections A, B or C above, Genting reserves the right to refuse and/or reclaim any benefits or winnings accrued from this Welcome Offer and/or take such other action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion including with reference to the Genting Standard Terms. In the event that Genting suspects unlawful activity is taking place as well, the relevant authorities shall be informed.
5. For the avoidance of doubt, reference to reclaiming promotional benefits or winnings in clause D4 includes a right to void any bets made with the bonus and any related winnings both before and after the bet taking place and being settled. Should the breach of terms be discovered after the completion of the Wagering Requirement, in determining any subsequent promotional benefit it will be considered that bets are first made with any winnings accruing from the free bet awarded.
1. References to “Genting”, “we”, “our” or “us” are references to Genting Casinos UK Limited a company registered in England (Co No. 01519689) of Genting Club Star City, Watson Road, Birmingham, England, B7 5SA, who are licensed to provide online gaming by the UK Gambling Commission. See the “contact us” page for further details.
2. The Terms and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree that such disputes or claims shall be dealt with exclusively in the courts of England.